Digital Marketing Manager
Soteria Intelligence is currently expanding its marketing team and is searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager that will manage online marketing efforts and work directly with the company’s CEO to implement various marketing initiatives.
- Play an active role in all online marketing efforts, including: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, advertising, and online public relations
- Work with creative team to develop content for marketing initiatives ranging from social media posts to videos for third-party sites.
- Analyze marketing metrics (Google Analytics, etc.) and provide weekly reporting to CEO.
- Ongoing competitive analysis to keep a close eye on what’s working for others and what’s not
- Write compelling, targeted content for company blog that drives interest and traffic
- At least 5 years of digital marketing experience with a heavy focus on SEO and social media
- Able to cite various examples of past work showing the initial strategy and how it was executed
- Prefer candidate with experience in technology, especially software and/or AI, that understands its complexities
- Strong writing skills with examples of past work, namely blog posts
Business Development Associate
Soteria Intelligence is seeking a bright, motivated addition to the team that will help identify new leads, pitch the company’s products/services both online and offline, and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Research trends throughout various industries to identify opportunities
- Continuously research other companies in the space to understand their sales strategies and find ways to give Soteria Intelligence more of a competitive edge
- Work with Business Development team to prioritize focuses, split efforts, and ultimately work to execute on company’s sales goals
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Must come from a technology background with experience in enterprise software
- At least 3 years of business development experience