We are living in a day and age where social media threats are wreaking havoc on individuals and organizations around the globe, and terrorist groups are using social media to radicalize and inspire heinous attacks. Simply said, we have a real problem on our hands and large companies need a team of experts to have their back and prepare them for the future.
As the Founder and CEO of Soteria Intelligence, and someone who has guided large organizations ranging from billion-dollar celebrity brands to Fortune 50 companies on complex social media initiatives, many times I have been tasked with identifying the downfalls within companies to decide what’s broken and how to fix it. And when I look at the current threat landscape and just how vulnerable Fortune 500 companies really are, I knew we had to act.
Using five years of research on social media threats, proven methodologies for suppressing and counter-messaging online threats, and a team of experts that includes social media pioneers and retired personnel from both local and federal law enforcement agencies (DHS, Secret Service, etc.), Soteria Intelligence is pleased to announce that the company will be expanding its consulting services to large corporations.
Companies that have recently contacted Soteria Intelligence with interest in the company’s services have expressed the need for guidance in the following:
- Using social media to proactively detect signs of potential cyber-attacks
- Social media threats as they relate to physical security and employee safety
- Protests being organized via social media that could impact corporate operations
- Tracking disgruntled/terminated employees that show signs of erratic behavior
- Identifying questionable online behavior and monitoring conversations as a way to hopefully prevent active shooters
For more information on Soteria Intelligence’s services or for press/media inquiries, please contact the company at (800) 217-8072.